Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine Breakfast


Here ya have it.....the red and pink breakfast.
Jay was not at all surprised....he would expect
that from me. Moises on the other hand was
very surprised to have an all red and pink
breakfast. Even the drink was pink.
Check out the heart waffles.....I got the
waffle maker at the D.I. for a couple of dollars.
I have just been saving it for Valentine's Day.
We also took Chad breakfast up to Napa he
is working today. Happy Valentine's Day...
We love you all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kallee you are the cutest!
I love that you always do stuff like that!
Your boys are so lucky to have such a fun mom!
Happy Valentine's Day!!

Heidi said...

You are such a cutie - love the waffle maker and what a DEAL!!! Gotta love the DI. What blessed kids to have you as their Mom! You are always so fun! Love your posts!

Monica Polad said...

What a cute breakfast. I can't wait to see your St Patricks day one! Love the waffles. Those are the cutest! Love ya lots!

Mama Hawks said...

Way to go!! Kids remember the fun things you do as a family. I love the heart waffles. I love it when families do the different and crazy things. Keep it up.