Thursday, February 26, 2009

Envy of the town!!!!!!

You will never believe it......We purchased "the envy of the town."
As many of you know, I love going to storage unit auctions....It
is an addiction I admit it. Last Saturday we went to one as a family.
(True bonding--ha ha ha) (Heston and his family came also.)
One of the units had a 22 foot trailor
for sale. Chad was the high bidder on it. We are now the proud
owners of a 22 foot camper trailor. (Just wait to see the pictures
and you will know why it is the envy of the town...........
Well, fast forward a couple of days....Chad, Moises
and Collin (Chad's brother) went to pick it up. As they
were driving it home, Moises kept saying things like:
"I bet they are jealous, they probably look at the
trailor and wish they had one to." He also said I bet
our back yard neighbors look out their window and
think: "Wow, that is a cool trailor, I wish we had one."
We just laughed so hard. I still laugh when I think
about it. Well, I am sure the suspense is killing you...
You want to see it, so here is the picture.... (Sorry, it
is not the best one, it was too cold to go outside and take
the pictures, so I took it from my window.)


So what do you think? It needs a little work.
Actually I think we may make it into a 22 foot
flatbed trailer to haul 4-wheelers, and snowmobiles
around. Just wait until I get brave and go inside....
It is a total mess..........really.......I will have to post
some pictures. They weren't the cleanlist people
around town.
If anyone has some fun family camping vacations
sign me up now. I am a taker........It just needs a little
T.L.C. My boys will love it.......
OH yeah, I almost forgot to mention the purchase price...
$1.00 Yeah, you got it right, we got it all for $1.00
Chad did offer them 50 cents, but they wouldn't
take it so he went up to 1.00....What a deal.......He
does have some Hawks bargain blood in him...I just
know it.....That is the best news of all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my! We laughed through that whole post, especially because we knew what it looked like before it got to the picture!
Heston says that if we were in a better financial situation that we would have out bid you! HAHA, yeah right!!!
Well congratulations on your envy of the town.
Oh, and just so you know now that we saw that post Heston won't quit singing, "She is the queen of my double wide trailer"
Oh dear! I'm glad it's your husband that is going to have to listen to him all day today and not me!! :-))

Monica Polad said...

Okay Kallee, That is the hottest trailer I have ever seen! Okay not really. I don't think that I would have even rode in the car that pulled that thing home. Moises is very brave. Can't wait to see when you have it all cleaned out. Then I can have a place to stay when we come and visit!