Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hiking in St. George

We went to St. George for Demmy's baptism at the
end of January. I am going to update my blog
with pictures of the different things we did gradually.
I do have a lot of pictures and I don't want to wait
and upload them all......So here is the beginning..
His is us hiking up the mountain behind Monica
and Danny's house. Thanks for letting us
hike behind your house. My boys just loved
it....then want to do it again and again...and again....
and again......................

















2 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh... I really miss the WARM sunny St. George SUN and the hikes behind Grandmas! Thanks for the reminder while I freeze her in Michigan ;o) No... I really love seeing all the pictures of everyone - you are AWESOME!!!

RicAnn said...

I am with you 100% Heidi! I miss the warm sun :) It's fun that your kids do so much with all their cousins. I can't wait for this years reunion so I can see my cousins!!!