Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Family Home Evening with the FAM!!!!!


We got together on Sunday for dinner, games and Family Home Evening.

This is some of the group eating.




Here is Merlin and Gayle during one of the games.




Josh and Jay wrestling.




Shaylee jump roping (pretending to) for one of the games.....





Josh and Chad chillin.



T.J. and Shaylee....Look how cute these Newleyweds are.
Josh at the dinner table. Traci couldn't make
it, she was sick.


Heston and Brandi enjoying dinner.





Dallin after eating.



Brotherly love....Deklan and Dallin


5 comments:

spaceyhawks said...

Definately hot pictures of my hubby, thanks for postin.I'm sorry I couldn't be there. :-( Looks like ya'll had great fun.

LIZ said...

I hear you guys had tons of fun. I'm so sad that I don't get to join in all the fun any more.

TJ and Shaylee Voss said...

That was a really fun night! I can't wait to do it again! Thanks for posting that picture of me, it was horrible! But oh well that's the fun of blog pictures :)

Mama Hawks said...

I wish all of you lived down here in St. George so I could party with you. Looks like fun. Way to go in keeping the family ties going.

kristi lou said...

Hey Kallee! Cute blog!

Looks like fun!