Saturday, October 4, 2008

Fishin' with the Boys


We decided to take the boys fishing with us.

We have Lorenzo staying with us for a week while

his family is on vacation. He is Moises age and

they go to the same school.


Here is Chad getting all of the poles ready to

go fishing with.


We all started fishing.......and fishing....

still catching nothing.....(isn't that par

for fishing....)


still fishing......


Still taking pictures.....and fishing....

Still fishing.....catching nothing......
Still fishig....catching nothing.......


Still fishing....cathing nothing....just weeds.....
this was about all that was caught
until when it was time to go.....then
Chad caught a couple. Moises
wanted to cast just one more time..
and he finally caught a fish. He
was very excited. I wasn't there
to get the picture. Jay had to go
to the bathroom....so I was with him.
Good job Chad and Moises. The boys
had fun..........




4 comments:

TJ and Shaylee Voss said...

Sounds like fun! The pictures are very cute!

LIZ said...

That is about as good as I did when we went fishing in Poland. I only caught one.

Anonymous said...

Cute fishing pictures! I love it! Your boys are adorable!
I wish you guys would have come to Roosevelt with us though!
Anyway, I am sending you an email about your AWESOME photographer skills, so make sure you read it!
Love ya!

Mama Hawks said...

I can't remember the last time I went fishing. Sounds like usual though, but it is great to just get out and enjoy nature. It was great to see the boys. Tell them I love and miss them.