Friday, September 12, 2008

Mom's 55th B-Day











































My mom turned 55 years young. To start the day off she went to the fair with the family that didn't work or go to school that day. They spent the whole day at the fair. Then for dinner we met at Olive Garden. It has been fun having my mom up. Happy Birthday MOM. We love you. (Sept. 11th can be a good day.) The workers at the olive garden sang to my mom for her birthday. You can see from the pictures Dallin enjoyed a lemon and Jay enjoyed a green pepper. Well actually I think Brandi enjoyed the green peppers the most. She got a whole plate of them.

3 comments:

spaceyhawks said...

My face looks like a pumpkin. Thanks Kallee :-) It's was fun last night, glad we all got to go.

Anonymous said...

I do love those peppers! They are my favorite!
Hey, you have 9 new posts since I have looked at your blog last, so I might not comment on all of them, but good job! You're the best blogger I know! Look at you go!
I agree it has been great having your mom around for a while!
Happy Birthday Mamma Hawks~

Heidi said...

So glad you have a blog and you mom too - WOW! Way to go getting her started. I love seeing the pictures of you and your family - it is so fun to see the activities and what you have been up to. I will check in regulary, it will be a great way to keep up. Talk to you later - Heidi