Friday, April 17, 2009

St. George for Easter!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was able to go to St. George for Easter, with my
boys. Chad had to work so he wasn't able to come.
Here are some pictures.

This is one of my favorite pictures.

Isn't she a cutie!!!!!

This was at the arts festival. Eveyone got
to play their own instruments.



More playing..........
Here is dad playing his instrument.
Kids decorating their hats.
Demmy and Marlee decorating thier hats.

The finished products... How cute.

More finished hats....
Dylan enjoyig the festival.

Marlee with Grandma Hawks' cane.

Jay and Demmy being silly.

My mom with Moises and Jay. Up by Dixie Rock.

Moises and Mom

Jay just loves his grandma.




we hiked up to Dixie rock. We couldn't
get Monica to come. She just likes
making fun of all the tourist hiking
the Dixie Rock. We were one of them.

1 comment:

LIZ said...

What a fun trip. I miss having a place to hike. Hope you had a Happy Easter.