Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Snowmobling...one last time for the year!!!!!

Last weekend we decided to go snowmobling, and try
to get one last trip in before the end of the season. We have
had "spring like" weather, so I didn't know if there would
be any snow. But I guess if you go far enough up the mountain
you will find it. We went up to Monte Cristo. We did eventually
find snow. We had a great time. At first I was a little dissapointed
because the road was way bumpy. But after we got through that
it was a lot of fun. We loved it. Here are some pictures.








Chad you are crazy......Is that why I love you...










This is Chad!!!!!!!!!!





This is Jay!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

LIZ said...

Oh how I miss the mountains! Looks like a good day to be snowmobling glad you were able to get it in before the snow melted.

TJ and Shaylee Voss said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Monica Polad said...

looks like lots of fun! How come Moises didn't go? Wish we had snow!! Just kidding!

Heidi said...

That is awesome you guys are snowmobiling this late in the season. I bet that has been good for the ski resorts. Looks like a lot of fun! Great Post!

Mama Hawks said...

I don't miss the white stuff at all, but it looks like you are having fun. BE CAREFFUL!!