Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Jay's Time-out Chair

My Dad and Mom were up a couple of weeks ago, and we were having some struggles with our boys. My dad gave me a suggestion to try to Time-out chair. He said put him on the chair for 1 minute for every year thatthey are old. So that would be 7 min for Jay. He said not to talk to him, and if he gets off put him back on. It is the Nanny 911 philosophy. She we tried it. This is what we got after the 7 minutes was over.

This is what we found when the time out was over. A big puddle of blood on the floor from his nose. What do you suggest we try now so we don't have to go and get a blood transfusion.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kallee I recommend that you put him on a chair not punch him in the nose after his timeout is over with. Maybe you should try bopping him on the head with your knuckles it hurts but also leaves no trace. Stick to your guns you guys are doing wonders with your kids

Bushchicken said...

Never start with the head, Kallee. It makes the victim fuzzy so they won't be able to feel the rest of the beating.

Seriously, what on earth happened???

TJ and Shaylee Voss said...

Those other comments made me laugh! So what actually happened? Did he do that to himself?

TJ and Shaylee Voss said...

TJ just told me to tell you to duct tape him to the chair :) I'm kinda worried for our kids now!