Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Draper Temple

We got tickets to go to the Draper Temple Open House. My brothers and their families and some friends were all able to go. My boys loved the baptismal font the most. There were a lot of people. Ian (Josh and Traci's baby) started crying on the bus ride, they could not get him settled down, so they didn't end up going through. It may have been the elevation or something. After we went to dinner at Chili's with Heston, Brandi and some of their friends. Here are some pictures.



Pictures afterward at Chili's



Pictures afterward at Chili's


Pictures afterward at Chili's



Chad and his best friend from school.



Josh and his brother-in-law


Heston and Brandi waiting...............


Jay trying to be patient.....


Chad and I waiting....


Friends that came................




Josh, Traci and Ian



3 comments:

RicAnn said...

Looks like you had a good time! Your boys are so handsome. I love that our family is growing so much, now we just need to get together!

Julianne said...

Hey...I just found your blog and I wanted to add you to mine. Send your email address to benandjulianne@gmail.com Cute pictures...It looks like you are all doing great!

Cynthia said...

Kallee! You look so cute in the pictures. I miss you guys!
So I started my blog just because of you. I don't think I would have had one this soon if you hadn't called me. But I still want to hear from you. I hope everything is going well.